Wednesday 17 April 2013

love at first sight- This is to you (NOA)

Hey guys,

Okay, my friend told me that today in English, her set were talking about love at first sight. I said that I did believe in love at first sight. But now that i think about it, I really don't. as she said


' How can u fall in love with someone just by looking at them. Yeah, sure they might be hot, but that's not love, that's lust. So the phrase should be Lust at first sight.'

But......this is to you darl, (NOA)
weren't you talking about how much to loved Nathan Sykes?

Anyway...I've got another poem to share with you guys
Hmm...HMM...

Roses are red
violets are blue
bears are hairy
and so are you

P.S. I've decided to mix it up a bit,
I'm going to start changing between quotes and poems to see which one you respond to better.

Have a Great, Fantastic, Amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment