Monday 30 December 2013

Blah.

Hey guys,

Today was pretty uneventful. I started the day (30th) by sleeping at 4am in the morning.
For some reason I always fight to stay awake but I almost always regret it in the morning when my family tries to wake me up before 12pm.

After I woke up, I started my daily routine. Eat, watch television, eat, go on the laptop, eat, eat, eat, watch Sherlock, failed attempts to plan out my day and do school work, watch more Tv. Speaking of watch Tv, they were showing Horrid Henry, E.T, Scooby Doo 2, Ice Age etc etc. How come they weren't showing that many movie around Christmas?

Hey, something interesting that happened yesterday was that I chatted to an old friend of mine cose friend from my odschool for about four hours, which is a new record for me. Just saying.

Oh, and the quote below is soo me.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

In the morning you beg to sleep more, in the afternoon you are dying to sleep, and at night you refuse to sleep. -Anonymous

i work out so I can eat someecards

No comments:

Post a Comment