Tuesday 22 July 2014

Home bound

Hey guys,

My posts are getting real boring, real fast. You don't even have to tell me. Today, I did nothing. I woke up around 11am and stayed on my phone talking to my friends in bed for like three hours. Then I went onto Instagram, that's right! I have an Instagram account now,  for half an hour (Jessops98). I was supposed to go out with my oldest sister, but my hair was a mess, so I gave her a rain-check and we're going to Oxford Str. tomorrow. You see... I'm not a complete lost cause. I'm going out tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday. Thank God! I think if I had to stay at home for the whole week, I'd suffocate in boredom. I hope you  guys are having more fun than I am this summer.

Hmm...HMM..


The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.
Arthur Schopenhauer

1 comment:

  1. I love Ed sheeran <3 thanks for following me I'll definitely follow you back
    and I also like your posts :) thanks again

    ReplyDelete