Saturday 14 February 2015

Valen-tine? Dates

Hey guys,

I know you were expecting a new post on Wednesday, sorry, I thought a Valentines day post for Valentines day would be much more interesting. 

If you just happen to be one of those Girlfriends/Boyfriends who let anniversaries and Valentines days fly past with out doing anything due to your (somewhat) goldfish memory- I'm here to save you. I've been looking around, and have now constructed a list of 5 easy DIY Vday gifts and date ideas that your Valentine could never know were last minute.


  • A dating gift: This consists of you locating on a map the three following places:
Where you first met

Where you first started dating
where you went for your first ever date
(I saw a similar example to this at http://www.pbfingers.com/2011/10/30/one-year-wedding-anniversary-gift/) you should look at it for further inspiration

  •  This next cool idea is from a YouTuber called x3Haha. She lists a bunch of cool DIY gifts that shouldn't take you more than an hour. I promise!
                                             https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urb1Xc6IFdA


  • If  you can cook, an amazing last minute date idea is just to stay at home and cook up something special, maybe put up some decorations to the theme of your first date
  • Bake up some sweet treats . As simple as it sounds, I think (depending on how long you've been together) a nice home-made gesture from the heart should do the trick
  • Personally, I think one of the best Vday gifts ever (although it may not exactly be DIY) will definitely have to be a massive teddy bear with flowers. (And as harsh as this sound) the flowers will wilt and die eventually but the teddy bear will forever be a reminder of the romantic gesture.
I hope this post was somewhat useful (although my lack of Valentines day & Vday gift knowledge being very limited may have been a problem)

Happy Valentines day!


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment