Sunday 24 January 2016

January playlist

Hey guys,

I have been experiencing a lot of technical difficulties with my computer, I am not quite sure what the problem is but I am experiencing a lot of pop-up ads and trouble when conducting basic tasks such as typing. If you know how to fix this problem please get into contact with me and I apologise in advance if the layout and or font sizes of my posts  are a little off.

I am a firm believer that our taste in music is a reflection of how we feel within at a certain period of time. An example of this is, often when I am in a sad or gloomy mood I will generally jam out to chilled music e.g. Ed sheeran or Owl city whereas if I am in a calm -perhaps nostalgic- mood, I will most likely listen to the classics e.g. The Beetles, Greenday or Coldplay

This month I have been feeling a mixture of things, which may explain why I've got a few throwbacks in the mix


I haven't posted my playlist in a very long time, so enjoy:

X Ambassadors - Renegades
X Ambassadors - Moving day
X Ambassadors - Gorgeous
X Ambassadors - Low life
Beyoncé - Irreplaceable
Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown - No Air (Official Video) ft. Chris Brown
Keri Hilson- Pretty girl rock
Mario - Just a friend
Kelly Roland - Stole
Usher - Burn
Usher, Alicia Keys - My Boo
Usher - Confessions
Destiny's Child - Survivor
Destiny's Child - Cater 2 U

Destiny's Child - Say My Name
Nsync - Bye bye bye 

Anyway, I've got another quote for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Music is a big part of who we are and can say a lot about us.
-TrustinJess

No comments:

Post a Comment