Sunday 6 March 2016

March Playlist

Hey guys,

Today is really quite exciting! There is literally less than a week until my 17th Birthday!

I would describe this months Playlist as more relaxing and chilled in comparison to some of my previous playlists, this is sue to the fact that I have a lot of Mock exams going on, so I find this kind of music more beneficial to play in the background whilst revising as it doesn't detract from what I am trying to learn. 

Phoenix -Fences
Phoenix -Girlfriend
Phoenix -Armistice
Ode to sleep - Twenty one pilots
Lancey Faux- About it
Gallant - Talking In Your Sleep
Gallant - Weight in gold
Nick Jonas - Jealous
Sleeping At Last - Touch
Jai Paul - BTSTU 
Jai Paul - Jasmine
Sleeping At Last - Turning Pages
Kodaline - All I Want
Run To Me - Clarence Coffee Jr
Birdy - Not About Angels
Coldplay - Hymn For The Weekend
The Weekend - In The Night
Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money
Rihanna diamonds
Rihanna - work

The end of the list, for me, consists of more hype music for when I am getting restless with school work I can get a boost of energy by listening to those songs.

( A little sidenote - surprisingly, despite the fact that I have no clue what she is saying and the song being overplayed, I really like Rihannas' new song 'Work')

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music

 -Billy Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment