Friday 12 July 2013

Blurrr

Hey guys,

I know this may sound really nerdy, but I'm pretty sure everyone else does it, I think.
Yes, that's right! I'm talking about reading a book, in bed, before you sleep.
Don't judge me. Just remember that when you point a finger at someone, three fingers are always facing you!
My point is... when you start to get tired, is it just me, or do the words start to turn into a big Blur?

Lets Talk About Sports!
For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of meeting me (joke) I am a HUGE sports person.
I mean, I love almost all the sports out there.

Anywhoo, This year has been a REALLY good year for me.
I LOVE Netball, and have played in a few tournaments this year.
And who new that I was so good at high jump?
I won two events, out of two.

Enough about me..Do you play any sports?

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture to show you all,
Hmm...HMM...

The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby.
Natalie Wood 





No comments:

Post a Comment