Saturday 23 November 2013

Autumn/Winter

Hey guys,

I H.A.T.E. Winter! But I have a Love Hate relationship with Autumn and I have many many examples why. Okay, last Monday morning, I was power-walking down the street because I was running late for school. Then I realized that the trees were all orange, and red and yellow, and amazing. I slowed down and looked up at the trees as I walked- when the wind decided to go crazy and smack me in the face with some leaves!!! I was soo annoyed, but now that I think about it, it was really funny.

Reasons to hate Winter:
  • Its COLD
  • It’s pitch black by 5:00. I like my sun, thank you
  • My closet is still full of Summer clothes
  • Getting a cold. Waking up every day with a stuffy nose sucks.
  • It isn’t cold enough to wear a puffy coat without looking like an idiot
  • It takes forever for my shower water to warm up
  • Getting out of the shower is brutal
Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

Winter is nature's way of saying, 'Up yours.'
Robert Byrne 


1 comment: