Thursday 7 November 2013

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2

Hey guys,

As you may already know, the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 has already come out in the movies.I haven't watched it yet, but judging by all the good comments and after watching the trailer (which looks really good by the way). You know that the world is coming to an end when food starts to attack you.

The movie is about... Flint Lockwood now works at The Live Corp Company for his idol Chester V. But he's forced to leave his post when he learns that his most infamous machine is still operational and is churning out menacing food-animal hybrids.

Anywhoo, I would give the movie a rating of- wait, I can't really rate it if I haven't watched it yet, but when I eventually do, I'll let you know. Here is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw6dECrl-BE

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

I’ve had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.



- PATRICK MURRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment