Monday 31 March 2014

A's and art

Hey guys,

I was nervous all week about the results i was going to get for my geography test, but it turns out that i was all stressed out for nothing. We got our results today- I got an A*! Great, right? Turns out that studying really does pay off (sometimes).
Speaking of school... today, in art, we were taken to an exhibition space in school (where they have recently added some artworks by students, from professional artists, as well as art from some children in a kakooma refugee camp). The theme of the exhibition is War.
Anyway, walking into the space i was met with an amazing surprise... my installation is the centre piece of the room.
So yeah, I'm trying to maintain my recent title of 'straight A' student. Wish me luck for the future.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Art is anything people do with distinction.
Louis Dudek

No comments:

Post a Comment