Thursday 20 March 2014

Friday

Okay, it's technically not Friday yet, but thank God it's Friday. Today we are going to be completely off timetable and you have no idea how happy I am. This week has been jam-packed with GCSE Science controlled assessments, so it's really nice to get a break before doing a maths and geography test next week.
Today (Thursday) we were put into groups of ten for tomorrow.
Apparently the teachers made sure that no one was grouped up with their friends, which sucks because I know for a fact that only half of my team is going to make an effort to do something.  We weren't told what we are going to do tomorrow but fingers crossed a miracle happens and all of the people in my group chose to fight against their reputation of laziness and actually do something helpful.


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

I changed the face of comedy. I used to be funny.
Gilbert Gottfried

No comments:

Post a Comment