Sunday 23 November 2014

The TMI tag

Hey guys,


I thought it'd be really fun to do the TMI tag, because it gives you'all a chance to get to know me a little better, but what'll be really cool, is if you guys did the tag too and linked me to your posts so I can get to know you better too.

1: What are you wearing?- My nighties
2: Ever been in love? - Nope
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? -Nope


4: How tall are you? - The last time I measured myself was two years ago, but I think I'm 5ft 6-7 

5: How much do you weigh? - I don't do this often, the last time I measured myself was in July, but I think I'm 55 on the scale
6: Any tattoos? -Nope
7: Any piercings? -Yes, one per ear
8: OTP? (One True Pair) - Lily and Marshal 
9: Favorite show? - How I Met Your Mother, Gotham, How to get away with murder, criminal mincds, Fashion Bloggers, Total Divas, House of DVF
10: Favorite bands? - The Script , One republic, Greenday, Coldplay, cold war kids
11: Something you miss? The  TV shows I watched as a kid
12: Favorite songs? - The A Team - Ed Sheeran, Centuries - Fall Out Boy, Firsts - Cold war kids, Carousel Ride- Rubblebucket
13: How old are you? - 15
14: Zodiac sign? - Pisces
15: Quality you look for in a partner? -Honesty, Kindness, Funny, Physically fit
16: Favorite Quote? - I think, therefore I am - RenĂ© Descartes 

17: Favorite actor? - Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch

18: Favorite color? - RED (now and forever)
19: Loud music or soft? - Depends on my current mood
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? - generally to my bedroom 
21: How long does it take you to shower? - 20mins maximum
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 15mins
23: Ever been in a physical fight? - Never
24: Turn on? - Outgoing, Kindness, Funny, Physical fitness
25: Turn off? - immaturity, obnoxious, vanity, rude 
26: Fears? - Insects and most birds
27: Last thing that made you cry? - A TV show
28: Last time you said you loved someone? - yesterday, to my mum 
29: Last book you read? - The Davinci Code 
30: Last show you watched? - Fashion Bloggers
31: Last person you talked to? - My sister
32: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? - BFF
33: Favorite food? -Pizza!
34: Place you want to visit? - Currently.. nowhere
35: Last place you were on Holiday? - Paris, France 
36: Do you have a crush? - Nope
37: Last time you kissed someone? - Never, unless you count kissing my mum on the cheek
38: Last time you were insulted? - No clue
39: Favorite flavor of chocolate? - White chocolate 
40: What instruments do you play? - Guitar and the keyboard
41: Favorite piece(s) of jewelery? - Rings and necklaces
42: Last song you sang? - Centuries - Fall Out Boy
47: Favorite chat up line? - Hi.........
43: Have you ever used it? - nope
44: Last time you hung out with anyone? - Yesterday 
45: Who should answer these questions next? - Neriah and everyone currently reading this post



Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,

Hmm...HMM..

I love making new friends and I respect people for a lot of different reasons.
-Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment