Wednesday 8 April 2015

10 things I love

Hey guys,

On a much MUCH happier not to my last post, one thing that never fails to cheer me up is reading other peoples blogs (so if you are reading this and just happen to be a proud owner of a blog, feel free to drop your link in the comment box below). One blog I happened to browse upon was +Another Teen . She too -made evident in her blog title- is a teen blogger and what I love the most about her posts are how relatable she is. I find myself sitting there going "yeah, I know what you mean".

Moving on, so I was browsing her blog and was inspired to make a '10 things I love' post, so without further ado (I think that's the phrase, correct me if I used it wrong), here is my list:

Holidays and weekends- yessssssssssss! my ultimate. My life. My love. There is nothing better than enjoying a well deserved break after months or days of school

Music- Some songs just speak to your soul

Youtube- There is no better way to waste time than on Youtube. I really do find it crazy how all these things -twitter, YouTube, vine, instagram- were not around a couple of years ago and now you can have a career out of it and nearly everyone is so involved in it

Blogging- I know, I know. How can you love something you keep forgetting to do? Well, I didn't say I was good at it, but blogging is another form of escapism -not that my life sucks or anything ahah- but sometimes it's good to just get lost in your words and thoughts. As corny or cheesy as this may sound (I hope if any of my friends are reading this they don't hold it against me later on) whilst I am typing a new post, I actually feel like I am talking to someone. When I first started blogging I thought the idea of it was mental, because you can't see the person reading your post and they don't even comment back, but now it's a little different. I know that people at least get to see what I think and know how I feel. Even if they don't care, it's still a relief.

Family- Now as crazy and perhaps even annoying as my family is, I love them to bits and wouldn't trade them for anything ahaha. I'm pretty sure an outsider looking in would find us all to be complete nutjobs

Vacations- As similar as this is to a 'holiday' to me, a vacation is more than just time off work or school, it's when you get the chance to travel during those breaks and explore new areas in the world

SPORTS- now, you may or may not notice that this is the only point I have written in bold. SPORTS. whether it's table tennis or Netball I love pretty much every sport (apart from long distance running *cringe* I have bad memories about that) I this is because I happen to be a very competitive person, so any chance I get to win or beat someone in something, I'll be there.

Like anotherteenontheweb mentioned No homework- There is nothing better than going home after a stressful day of school knowing that you have nothing due the next day

MUJI-  the stationary this shop provides is UNREAL. I mean, yes. The products are very minimalistic, but that's what I love the most about it -although I think after having my friend buy me The Art Of War and considering the fact that I own a chinese designed mirror- my friends are starting to think that I want to be asaian (did anyone else watch the Bring It On movie where they were using the book 'The Art Of War' to defeat the rival squad?? no? was it just me? Was I the only human inspired by that?)

Skateboarding- Despite the fact that I only do this approximately once every three months (not by choice, I'm still an amateur so I don't feel comfortable going out and practising by myself and the only friends of mine that own a skateboard are currently too into revising to take a break and skate with me, so hopefully I'll get more board action in summer)

P.s. Releasing two posts in the same day? Who kidnapped me and forced me to write this? ahaha I'm not making any promises, but I am trying to make up for my recent silence

P.p.s. Yes! the Someecards are back! I'm not sure whether you missed them or not, but it just cheers me up sifting through them on google and sharing the ones that make me laugh

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Its not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.
-Hans Selye

No comments:

Post a Comment