Wednesday 8 April 2015

Strained. Stressed. Sad

Hey guys,

As most of you should know, that is if you live in London, I have been on Easter break for just over a week now. 
According to our teachers and parents, this is the time for us to "really make a difference with our education and revise as hard as we can" -but "it is also very important that we rest". 
This is  a lie. 
I don't mean to rant on and on about how annoyed and stressed out I am because the truth is -I'm not the only one feeling like this. Half of you currently reading this are most likely sharing my frustration. 
I've been at home a week. 
A whole week. 
In this 'week' I have achieved nothing in my life. 
Nothing.
Now this isn't just me being "lazy" or "procrastinating" I think I have a problem. 
At first I thought I was just being the same old me -forgetting to do things or feeling too tired to leave my house and do something productive, even too lazy to pick up my laptop and post for you guys- but it's dawned on me that what I have is something more. 
I'm not sure if there is even some sort of scientific explanation for it, but my  brain is going into full out panic explosion mode and I don't know how to handle it. I have major school related stress; I can't sleep at night (literally. Almost every night this week I have been laying awake in bed, feeling sleepy but not able to fall asleep. Does that mean I have insomnia??); I don't eat as much as I used to -all i ate yesterday were two slices of toast and a bowl of oats; I also can't focus long enough to get any revision work done.
I was actually considering abandoning my blog until the end of exams -when hopefully I'll feel free and happy again- but today I was speaking to my mum and it dawned on me that the best way to deal with what I am feeling is just to share and get over it with you guys.

Sorry for going off like that, but if you are anyone experiencing the same things, one thing that is helping me is just talking to my mum -or if you don't want to do that (talk to your mum ahah not mine) then you could just look at inspirational quotes. As sad as it sounds, they always gets me fired up.

Now that I think about it...
This post went from 1 to 100 in like two sentences -sorry about that.
Does anyone else get that feeling that they have like a million things to do, but end up thinking too much they end up doing nothing?

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

There's a lot of stress out there, and to handle it, you just need to believe in yourself; always go back to the person that you know you are, and don't let anybody tell you any different, because everyone's special and everyone's awesome.
-McKayla Maroney

No comments:

Post a Comment