Monday 5 August 2013

Book Series You Should Read

Hey guys,

If your like me, and your one of those people who finish a really good book or series then have no idea what to read next.... Stop reading! I'm joking. I am a total book worm- which means that your in luck. And I'm pretty sure that I have a solution to your problem. Below, is a list of really good Series that I have read....And yes, I have ranked them from 1-7. 1 being the best and 7 being good. I have read No bad books. That's a lie because I have. Let me correct that, I can't remember the last bad book I read. Anywho, here's the list:

  1. The Gone series
  2. I am Number Four series
  3. The City Of Bones series
  4. Harry Potter series
  5. The Hunger Games series
  6. Cherub series
  7. Twilight series
Hope it helps you!

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?
Robin Williams 

No comments:

Post a Comment