Sunday 18 August 2013

Tongue Twisters! Brace yourself!

Hey guys,

These are something you all can participate in....Tongue Twisters!
Brace yourselves! This post is the longest one ever!
Good luck!

A flea and a fly in a flue,
were imprisoned. So what could they do?
Said the fly, "Let us flee".
Said the flea, "Let us fly".
So they flew through a flaw in the flue



A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk,
                                                   but the stump thunk the skunk stunk

Mary Mac's mother's making Mary Mac marry me.
My mother's making me marry Mary Mac.
Will I always be so Merry when Mary's taking care of me?
Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac?

How many snacks could a snack stacker stack,
if a snack stacker snacked stacked snacks?

I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...


Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don't believe the kids should be given homework.

Bill Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment