Monday 12 August 2013

Twitter: I hate when people unfollow me

Hey guys,

It's me again! (I mean, who else would it be?! This is MY Blogger account).

Anywhoo, I just wanted to rant to anyone that reads this.

So, I log into twitter, casually checking how many followers I have, (feeling cool because the last time I checked it was a decent amount) then I see that I have now got 3 less followers...
'I HATE WHEN PEOPLE UNFOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! It's the most annoying thing ever!'

I mean, I follow people who follow me (#TeamFollowBack) and then they have the nerve to unfollow me? Urggg!!! If I was one of those people who had thousands of followers on twitter, I'd just be like
'Who cares?' But I'm not. I've only got 325 followers now. (Hey, it may seem small, but it means a lot) and people think it's okay to just unfollow you, after all the work you put into making your posts interesting? But thank goodness for http://www.justunfollow.com/ because you can check who has followed you and un-followed on twitter and Follow/ Un-follow them back

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...

I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me.
Warren Buffett 

No comments:

Post a Comment