Sunday 18 August 2013

Video games and violent movies have a negative effect on children. Not

Hey guys,

I don't know about you, but I am a HUGEEEE fan of video games and computer games, especially ones like:

  • Call Of Duty
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Battlefield
  • UFC,Wrestling, fighting
  • James Bond
  • Need for speed
  • Commando type games
  • Real steal
etc, etc.

I also LOVE! Action movies such as...

  • Fast and Furious
  • James Bond
  • The Avengers
  • The matrix
  • Inception
  • Die Hard
  • Taken
etc.

BTW, I am not someone who stays at home in my basement, because believe it or not, but I do have a life! And I don't have a basement.

Anywhoo, I don't think they have a negative affect on me. I mean sure, sometimes I get annoyed easily. But who doesn't? That's a human error that everybody has. I don't think every little thing should be blamed on media, but the amount of violence in some stuff if kind of scary. I mean, someone sat in their house and thought of these stuff......

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM...


He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce I keep the house.
Zsa Zsa Gabor 

No comments:

Post a Comment