Friday 10 January 2014

Sandwich

Hey guys,

Soo many people were looking at me today and when I looked at them, they either looked away or kept on staring. You would have thought that I was a celebrity or something. It was actually really freaky and I thought that I had something on my face or a sign on my back or something. STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN.

Anywhoo, today I did my french Listening exam. I t was soo hard. Enough said. I really don't know what posses my teacher sometimes because she gave us a Higher exam paper, we aren't French! She needs to relax and stop overestimating us. On the other hand, it is better though off as smart than ....

Next week it is my mission to test if insult sandwiches actually work. For those of you who don't know what that is... It is not a real sandwich. An insult sandwhich is when you compliment someone, then insult them and then compliment them again in hopes that they don't take offence to the insult.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“Boy, those French! They have a different word for everything.” 
― Steve Martin

If you're gonna be two faced, at least make one of them pretty.
K, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment