Wednesday 15 January 2014

To study? Or not to study?

Hey guys,

Today was pretty awesome -until the bus ride home. Lets just start with the good things. In the morning I got my science End Of Topic test results back. Annd I got an............... A*!!! Which is awesome because I was only aiming for an A. So, give me a round of applause. In school, I usually just rely on my "natural talent" (as my mum likes to call it) but I studied hard for that test and I guess it payed off. Studying actually does pay off- sometimes. It depends on how much you understand the subject. I'm good at science and English, so I know that I don't have to spend hours revising for the test. On the other hand, even with the subjects that I don't like (currently unavailable), I still pass the test.

Now, onto the bus journey. Horrendous. Not only was the bus stuffy and full off bad odors, but a very, very clod (another word for idiot, Courtesy of Google- not sure if I used it correctly) man decided that he wanted to hit me in the face. I keep trying to convince myself that it was "an accident" (he was reaching over to grab the post but the bus was moving fast and his hand  smacked my face), but the last time I checked, when you "accidentally" do something, you apologize for it straight away. It took A LOT of self-control to make myself look like I was level headed- but I wasn't. I was Livid. I don't even let my closest friends touch my face, yet alone a random stranger with filthy hands.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

So I don't think I'm gonna pull my head into my shell just because a bunch of people start acting like idiots. -Todd Rundgren 

No comments:

Post a Comment