Friday 24 January 2014

Thank GOD it's Friday!!!! Enough said

Hey guys,

Thank GOD it's Friday!!!! Enough said. This week has been really tiring. I feel like i'm sleep deprived, and that's coming from someone who usually goes to sleep around 3am. Today was pretty eventful. In the morning, I was feeling really angry (due to lack of sleep) but this police officers drove past and the one with a really serious looking face smiled at me, that was pretty calming.

The next thing was that we got to dissect kidneys in biology, which was pretty awesome. Annd last, but not least.... I found out that there is a picture of me in the newspaper! Cool right? My friend was like "you're famous"....Not quite. I was just posing with someone who was well known.

P.s. I think that I found my Teachers' twin. There's this man who lives close to me that looks just like him but I know that it's not him.

P.p.s. I think I hate birds

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Facebook status: I'm not online, it's just an optical illusion. -anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment