Wednesday 12 February 2014

Flappy bird

Hey guys,

I'm pretty sure that most of you have already been`plagued by the new phenomena called Flappy Bird.
Playing it drives me CRAZY!! My high score is currently 16. I was soo close to breaking the record (18) that my friend set on my phone, but I didn't make it. I'm soo annoyed and fighting the urge to delete the app.

Speaking of deleting the app, the owner deleted the app and now many people are taking advantage of the game's popularity and put up their Flappy-bird installed smartphones for sale on eBay. One such device was spotted selling for $100,000. Which is really bizarre! Who would pay that much money for a game?

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Life is a pretty cheezy game, but at least it has good graphics. Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment