Wednesday 12 February 2014

!!!!!!!!!!We are the champions my friends!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

 I almost forgot to tell you guys that my group won the Young Consumers Borough Finals!!! Woohoo! It was really scary though. Our hands were shaking. The only thing is, I'm not sure if I deserved to win. I know my team mates did. I answered all of my questions right, I can't help but think that I basically did nothing. Oh well, I have a trophy sitting in my bedroom right now. :) good times. sometime in April (I think), we are going to compete in the London Finals. Oh, and as well as winning trophies, we received a certificate and £25 gift voucher. Cool right? I'm just happy that I didn't let my team down. Now it's time to revise for the finals because I was bugging out before the competition.Next time, I want to be calm and collected.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Boys, baseball is a game where you gotta have fun. You do that by winning.
Dave Bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment