Friday 14 February 2014

Love? blah!

Hey guys,

My friends have been mocking me because a few days ago, I started reading this really cheesy book on Wattpad. It's one of those really typical high school jock falling for the nerdy girl because she doesn't like him like everyone else does. I'm actually cringing at the fact that I even considered, yet alone started reading the book. I'm not anti-love, but just talking about it makes me want to cringe. Its always been that way with me. For example, a friend said 'I love you' (as a friend. Don't go getting the wrong idea) to me and I responded saying, 'yeah, me too'. I was hoping that they didn't sense how awkward it was for me ho respond.

Speaking about love, I present to you the worst day on the calender. VALENTINES DAY. Yaay (sense the sarcasm). I hate valentines day. It's just like that cringe worthy book brought to life. I don't know why people even fall for it. Why do you HAVE to have a Valentine? I think it's really pointless.But that's just my opinion.
  
Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

The awkward moment when you realize Valentines day is approaching fast and the only one who loves you is your pet...-Unknown quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment