Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas Jumpers and Onsies

I love the traditional Christmas novelty jumpers and Onsie. From the cute, funny and OTT I love them all!
I think this is an opportunity to start thinking about Christmas if you haven't already but you really should have by now; we are now in December!
Here a few of my favorite shops for Christmas ideas and also for the traditional Christmas Jumper and Onsies for someone you love this year!



JOHN LEWIS 
John Lewis is one of my favourite places to shop for around Christmas time and you may have seen there famous Christmas adverts, Who else thinks that the penguin is adorable?

http://www.johnlewis.com/joules-atholl-christmas-jumper-red-shoe/p1391778

Joules Atholl Christmas Jumper, Red Shoe


Little Joule Girls' Horse Fair Isle Cardigan, Blue/White

 






  Novelty Bear Onesie, Cream

 


Fairisle Print Fleece Onesie, Navy

 


MISS REBEL

On my blog, Twisted-Rust and Pixel, I have actually done a wish list for this winter and have included one of the jumpers and one of the onsies so go have a look at that for more. MISS REBEL WISH LIST.

Bambi Christmas Jumper





Fairisle Reindeer Jumper







Christmas Santa Onsies






Hearts and Stars Onsies


NEW LOOK

I could only find one onsie on the New Look website but I'm sure they have more than one in store so go down to your nearest New Look this just means I have picked three Christmas Jumpers.


Cream Fluffy Sequin Bow Christmas Jumper


Brave Soul Pale Blue Fluffy Reindeer Jumper









If you enjoyed this post, I have my own blog at Twisted-Rust and Pixel where I talk about Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and everything and anything. 
Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment