Tuesday 30 December 2014

15 QUESTIONS TUMBLR CHALLENGE

Hey guys,
It's a new day, therefore I bring to you a new tag! via my good friend Tumblr

1. You were just given a yacht. What would you name it?

The Jess express

2. If you could have been told one thing that you weren't told when you were a teenager, what would you like to have heard?

well, I'm currently a teenager, but I'd say learn ahead of the class

3. What is your favourite commercial? What commercial annoys you the most?

...I'll get back to you on this one

4. Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Successful in a job that makes me travel a lot, in a serious relationship, surrounded by friends and family, have an apartment with a view of the city skyline

5. What is the worst possible name to call a child?

After any celebrity/ animal/ object (e.g table, salt, moon) or the parents likes
e.g. I was watching cake boss, and a client loved denim, so she wanted to name her child Denim.

6. What is the best/worst pick up line you have ever heard?

To me personally, it was something along the lines of "...you look like the Mona Lisa"

7. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?

weird? It's not really weird, but a pencil case

8. What is your most disappointing moment in life?

wow... I'm not sure, probably not being able to join my netball team when they had to compete in Beijing

9. When have you laughed the hardest? Cried?

Well, I have this weird thing, where when I laugh a lot, I begin to cry. So this is kind of  a two in one answer.  Pretty much any time I'm with my friends or family

10. If you had a “theme song” that played whenever you walk into a room full of people, what would it be?

Idek, probably, my current favourite song Vanic X K.Flay - Can't Sleep

11. Are you a planner or a procrastinator? Give an example?

Well, you already know the answer to this, I'm regrettably a procrastinator. My infrequent blog posts is example enough

12. Would you rather plan a party or attend one? Why?

Both (for anyone currently planning a part ;) ) but on a more serious note, I kind of like the planning process. Being able to make the guest list, giving people a dress code to follow, choosing the venue, music, etc.

13. If you could attend any college, free of charge, what college would that be and what major would you pursue? Why?

I currently have too many things I want to do in the future, but I'd probably go to

14. What is something unexpected that has changed about you in the last few years?

I think I've become a more honest, tolerant person, to different personalities and people, but I'm still working on it :)

15. Would you ever use a dating service (match.com, e-harmony, etc.) to find someone? 
Why/Why not.

NO. Not that I have anything against those kind of sites or the people that use them, but I believe that you'll find the person you're meant to be with eventually, if you are meant to be with them

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Things do not change; we change.
Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment