Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hey guys,

I know I promised a photo album of my trip to Dubai, and trust me, I will deliver, but since it's the new year, I thought I'd do my annual 'New Years Resolutions' post first. And now that I think about it, I think it'd also be really cool to do a photo dairy post on 2014 as a whole, sort of like a flashback.

First of all, I have to look back at my New Years Resolution post from last year (I love saying that now, although 2014 was literally two days ago) and see what resolutions I have honoured (if that's how you spell it) throughout the year and the ones I have completely forgotten about.
So my old list looked something a little like this:

Keep all of my Resolutions
No more sweets
No more fizzy drinks
Be nicer to people
Sleep before 9:30pm 
get an A in french and maths
Join 5 new clubs
Write a book

I hope I kept the 'be nicer to people' resolution, The sleep before 9:30, joining 5 new clubs, write a book, no more fizzy drinks, and no more sweets resolutions, were pretty much out of the window on the 2nd of January last year... Whoops? which pretty much means that my first resolution 'keep all of my resolutions' went down the drain with them. On the other hand, one thing that I did keep, that wasn't on my resolutions list was become a vegetarian (I guess I did something right!)

This year, I think I should make some more achievable resolutions. Such as:

  1. Learn how to use my camera (Canon 1200D). I know, I know it's one of the most basic DSLR cameras, but don't judge me
  2. Try and establish somewhat of a blogging schedule (I know I said achievable, but a girl can dream. Right?)
  3. Have more guest bloggers post on my blog more often
  4. Study for an exam in advance and not a couple days before (again, I know I said 'achievable' but I'm going to try my hardest)
  5. No more chocolate. Now, I know I did something similar to this last year with sweats, but although I loovee chocolate, I'm going to try and see how long I can last without it (wish me luck)
So I guess that's my resolutions for this year, although, if I think of any more, I'll  definitely update this post :) comment below if you have any cool resolutions this year, or if you've got some similar resolutions to me


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

"Happy New Year! Chase your dreams... yeah...and have fun!"
-TrustInJess

...but in case you wanted a real quote...

“The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay


Love Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment