Thursday 22 January 2015

Our New Look

Hey guys, 

I'm going to try and keep this update as short and sweet as possible :)

We're officially twenty two/three (depending on your time-zone) days into the New Year and you know what they say 'New year new me'. So I thought it would only be fitting that I give my Blog page a new make-over. 

As you can see, I've made a few changes; 
I've changed the background back to the pinky-orange watercolour design as well as changing my header to a watercolour painting. 
If you're wondering why I've decided to go back to that design instead of trying a new one, and (for some reason) liked my old appearance, I thought I'd go back to the basics. The watercolour background was the original design I had used when I first created my Blog.

Moving on, it's official.

I've managed to keep most of my New Years Resolutions (which were more like aspirations/achievements)- so far, but I've got another three hundred and so days to mess this up :(. 
Wish me luck.

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment