Wednesday 28 January 2015

The future

Hey guys,

Although it's Wednesday, this is going to be less of  a 'normal' post, and more of an update on what I have planned for my blog and its content. 
As announced this week, via my twitter @trustinjess, I've decided to start scheduling my posts. Now my tweets say that I'll be posting every Wednesday and Sunday, but I've decided to try and get a guest post on my blog for every Wednesday, so you, as well as I can have a chance to see some completely new content, and if you're like me and you're currently searching for some new blogs to follow, it'll be great because you'll be introduced to some very exciting blogs. (This is something that I'm actually really excited about and hope works).

Moving on, so Sundays will be my new 'normal' posting days, although I haven't yet gotten into the hang of posting at a certain time of day (I'm trying to take baby steps now, we all know how disastrous my last attempt at scheduled posting was).

I've recently started a new post series called 'Outfit of the day' (OOTD) but depending on my revision schedule for the next four months (GCSEs)  *Cue the tears and moans* I might have to change it to 'Outfit of  the week' (OOTW) and if I do that, and I'll tell you if I do, I'll probably post those every Monday.

These are my current plans, but I'll let you know if anything changes.

P.s. I'd also lovee if you guys could start sending me some post requests either via my twitter: @trustinjess or
via e-mail: jessquaynor@gmail.com

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment