Saturday 24 January 2015

Outfit of the week

Hey guys,

I've rediscovered the beautiful site called Polyvore. 




If I recollect properly, my friend Kayleigh introduced it to me a couple of years ago. It's a site where people can browse, search for items, and create their own look-books. It truly is amazing. I find that when I am struggling to find something to wear, which is unbelievably often, I can just search an item of clothing from my wardrobe and look at the outfits other people have created with it. What I also find useful is that when I am considering purchasing something, instead of just going to the store and making a decision, I can search the item into Polyvore and plan ahead (future outfits).
But that's not all, the site is not limited to only clothes and fashion items (although that is all I am currently using it for) you can search for and browse all kinds of objects in the following categories:

Fashion
Beauty
Home

Below is a recent (well, my very first) created style, featuring the new boots I bought today at River Island along with where you can purchase all of the items:


Smart casual


riverisland.com


newlook.com




£83 - bergdorfgoodman.com


£525 - amazon.com


£32 - henribendel.com



£265 - cyfashionc.com



thehut.com

 ohh and another awesome app to look out or is 'The Hunt' I think it's now for both apple and android products, but I'm not too sure. Basically, you know those really annoying times when  you see someone wearing a really cool outfit, but you feel really awkward asking them? basically you can take a picture and post it on the app, and people can help you find out where it's from, or at least something very similar.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

'In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.' - Coco Chane

No comments:

Post a Comment