Tuesday 9 September 2014

Back to school: Update

Hey guys,

I think you've surpassed the point in which you are shocked by my late posts. Sorry. I always seem to have some kind of excuse as to why I was late, but I'm not even going to come up with one today, let's just get right to the point of the post.

Actually, before I do that, let's just take a moment to appreciate just how cool my mum is. I kept on dropping (very unsubtle) hints that I wanted to get The Sims 4 -and on sunday, she actually went out to buy it for me. I didn't even know until she walked through the door, holding a Game bag. 
Oh, and the best bit is, not only did she buy me the game, but she bought the Premium content disk and the sims 4 guide book, which is one of the reasons I haven't been focussed. I'll probably give my review on it sometime this month.

Now let's get to the main part. School.
So far I've got mixed emotions. Being the in Year 11 (aka the head of the school) is quite fun. All year elevens have priority at lunch, which means that we always get to go in first (unless we're really late). A thing that annoys me though, is that some of our teachers (especially physics/chemistry) haven't been in, so we keep on having supply teachers which is really annoying because they have no clue what they are doing, and they can't even help us when we're stuck, so we have to help ourselves.

The one thing that I'm shocked about is the year 10s. In our school, there is a designated bathroom for all year 10 and 11 students. When we were in year 10 and we walked into a bathroom full of year 11s, we were soo intimidated, but the current year 10s just act like our equals. Not cool. I think we might actually be the softest y11s to this date.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
Rodney Dangerfield

No comments:

Post a Comment