Thursday 4 September 2014

Review week: Not so review... Batiste Dry hair shampoo

Hey guys,

As you should have already figured out, I am not a beauty blogger. I have no clue how to use most beauty products (I only know how to use mascara and eye liner) but I've never really owned any make-up or products of my own, to be honest, I don't even know if dry shampoo falls into the beauty category of blogging. I'm clueless. 
Another thing you should have noticed, from the many photos of myself I have posted on my google + account, I have extensions.  This means that the Dry hair shampoo is not suitable for my kind of hair, so I am unable to give an accurate review on the effectiveness of using it. On the bright side, I had two bottles of the product and gave one to my friend Georgia. She loved it

P.s. maybe reviewing such products isn't my fortay. Sorry. Tomorrow at 8:00pm expect a film/tv show review (finally, something I'm good at)

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Confucius


No comments:

Post a Comment