Tuesday 23 September 2014

Hit by a tonne of bricks...

Hey guys

I'll truly be baffled if anyone is awake at this time to read this post, actually... just because it's midnight here in London doesn't mean that it's not morning somewhere else. 

Last week was rough. 
If you're someone like me, who likes to procrastinate and/or create a false hope that there is enough time to do multiple tasks in a short amount of time, then GCSEs will/has probably also hit you like a tonne of bricks.
Some of the reasons why I've been M.I.A recently is because I've been staying behind at school a lot more to: finish off some of my incomplete work, do homework, revise or participate in my after school clubs such as Netball and art club. So I've been coming home absolutely knackered, which forces me into an involuntary nap, causing me too sleep from somewhere around 6pm through to somewhere between 9:30 and 10pm. I hope you see the problem with this. I sleep straight through my Blogging deadline (for those of you who didn't know, I've been aiming to post every day at 8pm) which is why I have come to the conclusion that, until my GCSEs are over (sometime next year, I think in July) or I'm on some sort of holiday, I can't post every single day
*Cue the worldwide tears* 

It's actually quite weird. When I first created this blog, I was soo scared to share even the tiniest snippet of information about my life because I didn't really want anyone I didn't know involved with my personal life, and now I always say "I'm going to blog once or twice a week" but I always end up posting more because I have soo many things I want to share with you.

I think we should end this week on something slightly interesting. Maybe two days of reviews? Sound good?
Okay. Tomorrow is a review on 'Beauty Uk Posh pout moisturising twist-up tinted lip balm'. What shades match me and what shade makes me look like I have some sort severe lip condition.
Then on Friday, I think I might do another BlueBird tea review. Maybe on saturday I'll post about the perverted man I always see on my bus in the morning. The key word here is 'maybe'.
You see, I'm doing it again, I've already started already making plans to post every day when I literally just announced that I have to stop.
I'll try and get all of my posts up at 8pm whenever I post, whether I'm awake or not.

Oh! I'm pretty sure I mentioned this a few posts ago, but if you want to know when I'm posting or what I'm about to post about, you can follow me on twitter @TrustInJess
feel free to tweet or dm me about anything at any time.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
Jules Renard

No comments:

Post a Comment