Friday 5 September 2014

How I Met Your Mother

Hey guys,


This post is late but I am trying my hardest to get it up before the day ends. I know it's not my first time posting late this week, so I sincerely apologise. The funny thing is, I don't even have a good excuse for not posting on time (I was sucked into the greatness that is the Sims 3 seasons).

I've had such a long day today and I'm just about ready to drift off to sleep. I can feel my eyelids slowly closing as I type this out. Lord give me strength!


Enough about me, lets talk How I Met Your Mother.  The Finale was deplorable, it just didn't make any sense to me. I really do think that we have all wasted a good portion of our lives watching nine whole seasons of the franchise, just to be let down by the finale. Can a bad finale ruin a whole series? Yes. Yes it can... If this is what they were planning to do from the very beginning, they might as well have named the program 'How I met your Aunt'. The mother is nothing I expected her to be. She was just a plane Jane (no offence to the actress or anything) but you would have thought that Nine seasons of anticipation and curiosity would have ended with some sort of bang.

Okay, let me stop and rephrase myself because I know that I'm being a little too harsh. We haven't exactly "wasted" our time watching the nine seasons, because I did enjoy being taken along Ted's' love journey of how he met their mother. 

Here is somewhat of an explanation to the why things ended the way they did.

http://www.tv.com/shows/how-i-met-your-mother/community/post/how-i-met-your-mother-series-finale-last-forever-season-9-episode-23-episode-24-139629872617/


Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

No comments:

Post a Comment