Friday 12 September 2014

Procrastination

Hey guys,

I'm soo done. I'm done with the stress
I've literally just started the tough part of it and I'm winging. What scares me the most is knowing that the stress only gets worse as you go along. It's literally the eighth day back at school and I'm already being swarmed with a tonne of homework, which, accompanied by my really bad procrastination is a huge recipe for disaster.

 If, like me, you have a really bad procrastination problem and you need to get over it, try looking at an article by Harpers Bazaar about 'How to stop procrastination'. It's literally the only reason why I'm getting this up on time


I'm literally watching a rerun of movies instead of starting up on my homework, right now I think I've passed the stage in which I need tips and I've entered the stage in which I need a miracle.

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

“Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” 
― Marthe Troly-CurtinPhrynette Married


No comments:

Post a Comment