Friday 26 September 2014

The killer pringle

Hey guys,

Todays post is going to be short and bitter.

What I am posting about today is not really a review, it's more like a criticism or judgement if you will and it all starts with one word. Pringle. 
Why on earth would they do this to me? 
Every other crisps brand has stuck to the basic rules:

Red = Ready salted/original flavour
Blue = Cheese and onion
And Green = Salt and vinigar

So it completely baffles me as to why Pringles has decided to "Be different" and make their green cans Sour cream and onion. Twice this week,. Twice! I've grabbed the green can , therefore
I purchased the wrong flavour. I am beyond annoyed because not only.v
 is sour cream and onion the wrong flavour, but it also has a thick odour which prevents me from eating it discretely. I'm serious. A few days ago, I was staring, so i took out my Pringles (without realising I had purchased the wrong flavour) and started eating it. I think the stench hit me before the realisation that I was eating the wrong thing. Then people started going "err, what's that smell". It was soo embarrassing, a problem I would have never had to encounter had Pringles stuck to the basic rules

Anyway, I've got another quote and picture for you all,
Hmm...HMM..

PRINGLES: The only chip company in the world that doesn't sell air.

No comments:

Post a Comment